Pathways to permanent residency

Say hello to the 485 graduate skilled temporary visa – a way to accumulate the 2 years work experience required from March 2018 for an Australian work visa.

How it works

If you are applying for a work visa after March 2018, you will need to show 2 years work experience. With the 485 visa you could accumulate enough work experience to apply for a work visa.

No stress. No surprises. Get in touch with our team

Working holiday visa

Some people hold passports that entitle them to working holiday visas.

  • Go home after graduating
  • Apply for a working holiday visa
  • Return to Australia and work for an employer in your occupation
  • As soon as you have 2 years work experience, apply for permanent residency
Find out more

What our customers say

“Experienced and professional team who accompanied us in the long journey for the visa 457. They are very detailed and careful in every matter. Thank you so much!”
Andy Le & Amy Khau
“Professional and helpful service. Great people who know their work and can assist with timely information.”
Robbie Lalabalavu
Find out how we can help you