Which visa is the best or right visa for me?
WHICH VISA IS BEST FOR ME?
Australia offers a number of different visas for non-citizens who wish to visit, study, work, or reside in the country.
Applying for the wrong visa can damage your chances, as well as the chance of any future visa applications.
Depending on your circumstances, there may be one or more visas which are suitable for you. Sometimes, you may need to make a second application to secure the visa you really want.
The most important visa classes for people coming to Australia are:
- Work visas, where people are looking for job opportunities, perhaps an Australian business is sponsoring them,
- Family/partner visas, where someone is married to an Australian, or a mother or father is being reunited with children who are Australian citizens,
- Temporary visas, which people often use to investigate the job opportunities and lifestyle in Australia before making a more permanent or long term commitment to move here.
Make sure you’re applying for the right visa so you’re not wasting your money. It can be extremely complicated.
Our areas of expertise range from relatively straightforward visa applications to complicated applications that require detail submissions. We prepare reviews to the Administrative Appeals Tribunal, as well as drafting submissions for Ministerial Intervention Requests.
We can assist with:
- Employer sponsored migration
- Family visas including parents, partners and carers
- Student visas
- Refugee visas
- Complex tourist visas
- Refused visa applications
- Visa breaches
Applying for the right visa is important.
Contact Us Today!